- 3 December 2008 - Second meeting of the ENN interlocutors in Paris - Photos / Note by the ENN Coordinator / Newsletter
- 23 June 2008
The European Commission has adopted a proposal revising Council Decision No 2001/470/EC on the creation of the European Judicial Network in civil and commercial matters.
More specifically, the proposal sets out to
- Strengthen the role and means of the contact points designated by each Member State
- Open up the network to the legal professions
- Improve public access to justice
- Encourage the European judicial network to adopt a more open attitude to the world
European Commission press release – IP/08/990 – 23 June 2008
European Commission memo - MEMO/08/429 – 23 June 2008
- 24 April 2008 - First meeting of the ENN interlocutors in Salzburg - Photos
- 29 February 2008 - Creation of Justice Forum – CNUE News in Brief -
Commission Communication – COM(2008) 38 final – 4 February 2008
- 12 November 2007 - Presentation of the ENN at the Academy of European Law (ERA) in Trier
- 11 May 2007 - Press release: Creation of a "European Notarial Network"